Recruitment DMHO HYDERABAD MEDICAL OFFICER ANM STAFF NURSE 2017
NRHM is an activity embraced by the legislature of India to address the wellbeing needs of under-served country regions. Propelled in April 2005 by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the NRHM was at first tasked with tending to the well being needs of 18 expresses that had been recognized as having frail general well being pointers.
Name of Organization — National Rural Health Mission
State – Hyderabad
Name of Posts –
- Medical Officer (Part Time) – 85
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife – 176
- Staff Nurse – 160
- Lab Technician – 80
- Pharmacist – 85
- Accountant cum Clerk – 85
- Vacancies – 671 posts
Website – www.nrhm.gov.in
Qualification – applicants must have MBBS/SSC/GNM or B.Sc in Nursing/Intermediate,or M.Sc DMLT or B.Sc (LT)/D.Pharmacy/B.Com from any government endorsed Institution or board.
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 year.
Selection Criteria – Written Test, personal interview and refer the DMHO Hyderabad District for ANM MO.
Application Fee – applicants must be check from the official website
Pay Scale – must be check from the official website of DMHO.
Step to Apply DMHO HYDERABAD MEDICAL OFFICER ANM STAFF NURSE 2017
• Go to the official website DMHO Official page www.nrhm.gov.in
• If the eligibility is satisfied, click on the apply online link.
• Fill the DMHO Telangana Medical Officer ANM Staff Nurse Posts online form with complete details.
• Collect the copy of the DMHO Hyderabad Application Form for future use.