Union Public Service Commission has published notification recruitment UPSC Medical Officer 2017. there are various posts for Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Assistant Mecical Officer, Junior sale Posts, General Duty Medical Officer and General Duty Medical Gr-II 710 posts through Combined Medical Service Examination 2017. applicants can be apply for this posts before the last date 19 of May 2017.
Recruitment UPSC Medical Officer CMS Details 2017
Applicants must be belong to Indian citizen or subject of Nepal , Bhutan living in India. Applicant’s age should be below 32 years as on the date and must have degree of Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from any MCI-recognize University (for more information click).
|Paper||Subjects||Number of questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Ability, Paediatrics, General Medicine||120||250||2 Hrs|
|Paper II||Surgery, Gynecology, Obstetrics, Preventive and Social Medicine||120||250||2 Hr|
Recruitment UPSC Medical Officer Various Posts 2017
Name of Organization — Union Public Service Commission
Location – All India
Name of posts – CMSE (Combined Medical Services Examination)
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer In The Railways – (450 Posts)
- Junior Scale Posts In Central Health Services – (216 Posts)
- Assistant Medical Officer In India Ordnance Factories Health Service – (26 Posts)
- General Duty Medical Gr.-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation. – (16 Posts)
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr II in New Delhi Municipal Corporations – (02 Posts)
Total Posts – 710 posts
Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Eduation Qualification – applicants have degree of MBBS with minimum 55% marks from recognize university.
Selection Procedure – applicants will be face written test (500 marks) and Interview (100 marks)
Application fee – application fee for the GEN applicants and there is no FFE for SC/ST/OBC/PH and other reserved applicants.
Pay Scale – applicants will be get for the posts 1 to 5 rs.15600 to 39100 with Grade Pay 5400 . for posts 2 as pay level 10 plus NPA and for the posts of 3 ad 4 Rs. 56100 to Rs. 177500/-.
Age Limitation – applicants should be below to the age 32 minimum years.
Steps to Apply Recruitment UPSC Various Posts CMS 2017
- first go official website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Next Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “PART – I / PART – II Registration”.
- Read all Instructions & fill the required Details & Submit the Online Application Form.