Indian Army Dental Corps recruitment 2017 has issued notification for latest vacancies for Dental Corps. Short Service Commissioned has recently invites Skill and Dynamics applicants 56 posts 2017, join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer (Civilian Dental Surgeon).
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final BDS examination & completed compulsory rotatory internship, for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Army Dental Corps. A total of 56 (Fifty-Six) vacancies are available for the grant of SSC to desirous civilian Dental Surgeons.
Eligible and interested applicants has a better chance to get job in Govt sector (Indian Army Dental Corps). Applicant will have to apply before the last date 15th of May 2017 and applicants must have degree of BDS/MDS , only those applicants eligible who have.
Recruitment Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer 2017
Applicants will be get hendsome salary Rs.15600 to 3100 with grade Pay Rs.6000 per month. To getting jobs in Indian Army Medical Corps applicants firs need to pay Rs.200 as application fee. Applicants must be check eligibility criteria before application age limitation must not beyond 45 yrs as on the date 31 Dec 2017.
- The Indian Army Medical Corps is a specialist corps in the Indian Army which provides medical services to all Army personnel.
- After registration no amendment with regard to information filled i.e. Name/ Date of Birth/ Gender/ E-mail ID/Percentage of marks/ NEET(MDS)-2017 Testing ID (Roll No.)/Score will be entertained.
- In the event of rejection of application form, no correspondence/ request for reconsideration will be entertained.
- Candidates will be eligible for Grant of Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps subject to the Govt. of India/ MOD regulations. Conditions of eligibility are given in succeeding paragraphs
- Duly completed applications should be dispatched through Registered/Speed Post only to reach the address as mentioned in the Info Brochure.
Recruitment Short Service Commissioned Officer Details Syllabus 2017
Name of Organization — Indian Army Dental Corps
State – India
Name of Exam – Short Service Commissioned Officer
Total Posts – 56 posts
Last date to Apply – 15th of May 2017
Website – https://www.indianarmy.nic.in/
Qualification – Qualification: Short Service Commission in Army Dental Corps is open to candidates possessing requisite qualifications, BDS/MDS from a College/University recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI) for the respective batch/year and who have registered themselves as Registered Dental Practitioners with any State Dental Council. Candidates should have secured a mandatory min of 55%marks in final year BDS* (aggregate of all subjects).
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Candidates should have completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship by 31 Mar 2017. No condonation of internship of one-year period shall be accepted except:
- Students of the batch admitted during the academic session 2007-2008 & have completed four & a half year BDS course along with 06 months’ compulsory rotatory internship and
- Students admitted during the academic session 2006-2007 at Rajah Muthiah Dental College, Annamalai University & have completed 05 yrs. BDS Course without internship
Pay Scale – who will be get jobs, will be getting salary of Rs. 15600 – 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 6000/- Per Month which will be given by the recruitment panel of organization
Age Limitation – Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years as on 31 Dec 2017.
(d) Permanent or Provisional Dental Registration certificate of the candidate from State Dental Council /DCI should be valid at least up to 31 Dec 2017.
(e) Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2017 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on dates between, 30th Nov to 03rd Dec 2016.
Selection Procedure –
- Screening for Calling for Interview: Candidates for interview are shortlisted on the basis of the marks scored in the National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2017 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, under the aegis of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The list formulated will be utilized for screening of candidates in the ratio of 1:10 to be called for interview, i.e. for each advertised vacancy ten candidates will be called for interview.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates will be called to appear for interview before a duly constituted Selection Board, at New Delhi to assess their suitability & merit for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Army Dental Corps. The final merit list for Grant of SSC for all candidates who have appeared for the interview will be based on the performance in the interview alone.
- Medical Examination: All the candidates who are provisionally placed on the merit list will have to undergo a detailed medical examination for ascertaining their medical fitness. The decision of the Medical Board will be final.
Application fee – applicants have to deposit an amount of application fee of Rs. 200/- along with the application.
Director General Armed Forces Medical Services
(DGAFMS/DENTAL-2), Room No 25,
L-Block, Ministry of Defence,
New Delhi – 110001
Recruitment Short Service Commissioned Officer Details 2017
List of certificates/documents to be submitted (self-attested) by the candidates along with downloaded/printed copy of the application form, as Appx to this document, for Commission in Army Dental Corps- 2017, & originals to be produced at the time of interview for shortlisted candidates: –
- 02 (Two) Passport size photographs along-with the application form & 05 (Five) additional, identical passport size photographs at the time of interview in case of shortlisted candidates for the medical documents.
- Matriculation (Class X)/ SSLC/ ICSE certificate/ Birth certificate issued by municipality as valid certificate of proof of age.
- Copy of the NEET (MDS)-2017 Registration/Admit Card-cum-Confirmation slip along with Testing ID (roll number).
- NEET (MDS)-2017 score card.
- Nationality Certificate/ valid passport/ voter I-Card issued by Election Commission of India.
- Aadhaar Card of the candidate issued by UIDAI, Govt. of India.
- Final year BDS Mark Sheets (Part I & Part II) *. Candidates should have secured a min of 55% marks in final BDS.
- BDS & MDS Provisional Pass Certificate/ Degree Certificate.
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship completion certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional State Dental Council registration certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if any.
- Attempt Certificate from the Head of the Institute.
- Enclose one self-addressed post card for ‘Acknowledgement’ & one selfaddressed envelope of size 23 cms x10 cms with Rs 40/- postal stamps affixed, for return correspondence, if any, through speed post. (applications without envelope & postal stamps of the specified amount will be rejected)