JEECUP 2021 Notification: UP Plytechnic Entrance Exam Date, Apply Online, Eligibility
Joint Entrance Examination Council, UP has been extended its application form till 15th July 2021. JEECUP 2021 Application Submission’s Last Date can be Extended upto 15 July 2021 Because of Corona Situation.
The applications for entrance examination for admission to various Engineering Diploma, Management and Post Diploma courses for the session 2021 is available online from February 3rd Week.
General / OBC – Rs. 350/- per form + bank charges.
SC / ST – Rs. 200/- per form + bank charges.
Eligibility For Engineering and Technology Diploma:
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10th class from any recognised board.
Marks Criteria: Candidates should obtain 35% marks in their qualifying examination.
Subjects: Candidates must pass their 10th class with mathematics (50% marks), Physics and chemistry (50% marks) subjects.
Appearing: Candidates those appearing in 10th class will also be eligible to apply.
For Agriculture Engineering:
Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th level or equivalent from any recognised board.
Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 35% marks in their qualifying exam.
Subjects: Candidates must have mathematics (50% marks), physics, chemistry and agriculture (50%) subjects in their 10th Class.
Appearing: Candidates those are appearing in 10th class can also apply.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
Qualification: Candidates should pass 10th and 12th class from a recognised board.
Subjects: Candidates must have physics and chemistry as compulsory subjects along with mathematics/ biology subjects.
Marks Criteria: Candidates must obtain 50% marks in physics and chemistry and 50% in biology/ mathematics.
JEECUP 2021 Important Dates:
- Starting of application form – 26th February 2021
- Last date to submit applications – 15th July 2021
- Application correction – July 2021
- Availability of admit card – July 2021
- Group A Exam Date —
- Group E Exam Date —
- Group B, C, D, F, G, H, I Exam Date —
- Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 Exam Date —
- Result Declaration Date —
- Counselling Process —
How to Apply for JEECUP
- Visit the Official Website of JEECUP 2021 (https://jeecup.nic.in).
- Click on the ‘online application form’ button.
- Now click ‘new registration’ button by providing basic details i.e. name, date of birth, email ID and mobile number.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Click on the ‘fill online application form’ link and fill details carefully in the application form.
- Fill your personal, qualification, contact details, address, parent’s details, category, course and other details carefully.
- Now click on ‘click here to proceed’ button.
- Click on ‘upload images’ tab and upload scanned image of photograph and signature in the form.
- In last steps, click on the ‘pay examination fee’ button and enter fee details.
- Submit fee through any online mode via credit card or debit card and then click ‘proceed to payment’ tab.
- Recheck all the details carefully and then submit application form.
- Take multiple printout of the filled application form and keep it safe for other future references.
Detailed Notification: click here