Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Pradhan Matri Awas Yojana is all set to invite online applications through the online official website. ministry of housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation has signed a MoU with CSC e-Governance Services India Limited, Ministry of electronics & Information Technology to enable Online application for Pm Awas Yojana-U.
Here we are provided the links, so you can apply online application form of Pradhan Matri Awas Yojana.
How to Fill Online applications:
Aadhar card is very important for PMAY online application, You need to apply online through filling facility is available at official website. During filling the application form, family member”s details fill carefully.
The Mission is being implements during the 2015-22 and provides central assistance to urban Local Bodies and other implementing agencies to states for in-situ Rehabilitation of existing slum dwellers using land as a resource through private participation, Credit linked Subsidy, Affordable Housing in Partnership, Subsidy for beneficiary-led individual house construction/Enhancement.
All The state governments and union territories will have a launch affordable housing scheme under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana & application details and procedure will be provided.
Official website – Click here
Online Application – Click Here
Track your application- Click here
Download Application- Click Here
How to apply Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019
- Applicants can either obtain the application form at a nominal cost of Rs 25 from the Common Service Centers established by the government of state and Union Territories.
- Visit official website of PMAY – pmaymis.gov.in.
- Select the Citizen Assessment Link
- Enter Aadhar number
- Fill all the relevant details like Name, Contact Detail, Personal Details, income details, Bank account details etc.
- Save the PMAY Application , in order to save the application enter the captcha code and click the save option
How to Check PMAY Application Status using Application Number
- Visit official website – pmaymis.gov.in.
- Search Citizen Assessment option
- Select the link Track Your Assessment Status and click on it
- You will get two option hit “By Assessment ID” button
- Enter assessment ID and Mobile No. and click on submit
- Status will appear on the screen
How to Check PMAY Application Status using Name, Father’s name & mobile Number
- Visit official website –
- Click Citizen Assessment on it
- Selection option Track Your Assessment Status
- Click button of by name, father’s name & mobile no
- Enter name, mobile No, City, District in the space & Submit
- Assessment option will appear on the screen.