Delhi University will close the registration process for UG on August 31. Candidates who have passed the 12th class and want to apply for the UG course.
Admissions to Under-Graduate Merit-based programs will be based on Cut-offs as per past years’ practice.
Delhi University 2021: How to Register
- First, visit the official website of DU– ugadmission.uod.ac.in
- Go to the ‘New Registration’ and register using personal details
- Enter your registered credentials
- Choose a course and fill the application form
- Upload documents and pay the registration fee
- Submit the application form and print out a copy for reference.
Delhi University 2021: Required Documents
Class X Certificate, 12th mark sheet,
SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority
OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by the competent authority
EWS certificate if available