How to Get Rs 20000 Through e-Shram Card: The state and central government-run have many schemes that provide benefits to people from all social strata.
For workers in unorganized sectors, the government brought a scheme called e-Shram card through which they are given cards and are eligible for several incentives.
Everyone who has registered for an e-Shram card would receive Rs 500 from the government. A payment of Rs 1 lakh, and 2 lakh in the case of partial handicap, is granted if the employee dies in a n accident or suffers a whole physical disability.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PM-SYM), is a scheme for unorganized employees. Qualified workers are granted labor cards under this government scheme, but the majority of people still have not taken advantage of it.
There are certain documents needed to create an online e-Shram card. Aadhar card, mobile number. Additionally, the cellphone number needs to be connected to the Aadhar number. Moreover, you will need documentation with bank account details and records of your schooling, employment, and skill.
How to Apply for e-SHRAM Card online?
- Visit https://eshram.gov.in/ to create an online card.
- Fill in mobile number linked with the Aadhar card.
- Enter captcha code
- Choose EPFO and ESIC as No toption after thath
- Click the OTP button to transmit it now
- Following that, an OTP will arrive on the smartphone registered to your Aadhar card.
- Fill out the designated box to submit the received OTP code.
- Enter your Aadhaar number in the following step. then decide on OTP. Enter the captcha code after that.
- After reading the terms and conditions, check the box and submit the form.
- Your Aadhar card’s associated mobile number will now receive an OTP. In the box, fill it out to verify it.
- To add more details, use the Continue option.
- Now enter all of your personal information.
- Please provide your complete address and contact information.
- Then, fill out the information regarding your educational background.
- Enter the details of your annual income.
- Complete the fields related to your job and your skill set.
- Enter your bank information.
- Check all the details right now. After accepting the terms and conditions, proceed to submit.
- Your e-shram Card will be generated.
With Input from Krishijagran