details Recruitment North Western Railway 388 Act Apprentice 2017
As per rules, training period existing rules and directiveness issued by NWR. There will no accommodation provide in the training period for NWR Act Apprentice. Applicants must be 10th completed to apply this posts and you must be in between 15-24 years. Selection will be based on the Written exam and Personal interview.
Recruitment North Western Railway 388 Act Apprentice 2017
Name of Organization — North Western Railway
State – Rajasthan
Name of Exam –
• Carriage Works Shop Bikaner – 30 Posts
• Carriage Works Shop Jodhpur – 98 Posts
• Divisional Railway Manager’s Office – 51 Posts
• Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Bikaner – 56 Posts
• Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Jaipur – 28 Posts
• Divisional Railway Manager’s Office Jodhpur – 13 Posts
• B.T.C. Carriage Ajmer – 70 Posts
• B.T.C. LOCO Ajmer – 42 Posts
Vacancies – 388 posts
Website – www.rrcjaipur.in
Qualification – applicants must have 10th/12th/NCVT from recognized board.
Age Limitation – applicants minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years. Age relaxation will be there for reserved applicants.
Application Fee – Rs. 100 for GEN/OBC and free for other categories SC/ST/PWD
Pay Scale – NWR will be provide according to the Apprentice posts.
Selection Criteria – Merit List (Matriculation marks with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the Apprenticeship trade)
- Start Date – 30 Dec 2017
- Last date Of Submission – 29 Jan 2017
Step to Check Apply North Western Railway 388 Act Apprentice 2017
• Fill all the particulars of the online application which is present in the official site of www.rrcjaipur.in.
• It is a must to fill all the mandatory fields in the RRC NWR Railway Jobs application form.
• Upload a color photo which is to be in the JPG/JPEG format.
• Candidates have to maintain an active phone number.