Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MPPEB has resumed the applications of Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
Candidates who want to apply for these posts they can be applied from 14 to 28 December 2021. All the candidates who are already registered for this exam need not apply again.
The PEB has simultaneously opened the application correction window for the MP Primary TET exam. Candidates who have already applied for the exam can make changes or corrections in the form till January 2, 2022.
10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and two-year diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.),
10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 45 percent marks and Elementary Education as per National Council of Teacher Education (Recognition, Standards and Procedures) Regulations, 2002.
Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and four-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.D.)
10+2 Intermediate or its equivalent with at least 50 percent marks and a two-year diploma in related education (special education)
Bachelor Degree in Any Stream and Two Year Diploma in elementary education or its equivalent.
General / Other State: 600/-
Reserve Category: 300/-
Portal Charge Extra: 60/-
Correction Charge: 70/-
Re-Open Application Begin: 14/12/2021
Last Date for Registration: 28/12/2021
Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28/12/2021
Correction Last Date: 02/01/2022
Exam Date: March 2022
Admit Card Available: Before Exam
How to apply online for MP Primary TET 2020?
Candidates can apply online for the exam by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website – peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Reopen Online Form …’ link
- Click on the green button to apply online
- Agree to the declaration and proceed
- Click on ‘Profile Registration’ if not already registered or edit the profile registration form
- Fill the application form
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the application fee through Debit Card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking/ UPI/ Bhim App
- Submit and save the confirmation page
Download Re-Open Notifications- click here
Apply Online – click here