Delhi Police of Department has now released the 554 posts for Recruitment Delhi Police Head Constable. Delhi Police officials invite online application for Direct Recruitment of Male & Female Head Constable (Ministerial) in Delhi.
Online application has started from 14th, of Oct 2019 and the last date will be 13th of Nov 2019. Delhi Police Head Constable is Temporary posts but likely to be permanent in the future based on the performance.
If you are looking for 12th pass jobs in the police department and your age is more than 18 years, then check the other details. Candidates must be noted that the last will be Nov 13th, 2019.
Details of Recruitment Delhi Police Head Constable 2019
Name of Organization- Delhi Police
Location – Delhi
Post Name – Head Constable (Ministerial)
Total Posts -554 vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||Male||140||37||86||56||53||372|
- Online Apply started – 14th of Oct 2019
- Last Date – 13th of Nov 2019
- Admit card- To be out soon
- Exam Date- will be soon update
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
Speed in English typing- 30 WPM and Speed in Hindi typing- 25WPM.
Written Test – 100 marks
Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – Qualifying
Typing Test on Computer – 25 marks
Computer (formatting) Test – 25 marks
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 and no fee for Woman(SC/ST/General).
How to Apply Recruitment Delhi Police Head Constable 2019
- Visit official website – www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Looking for a recruitment link
- Click the Link “Application for Direct Recruitment of Head Constable”
- Download notification and read carefully
- Click for apply online
- Fill the required details
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Pay the application Fee
- Submit and take a print out of the submitted application form.