Staff Selection Commission has published a notification for the posts of Junior Translator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator & Hindi Prdhyapak. SSC, New Delhi and Regional of PAN India have invited applicants for online recruitment SSC Junior translator and other posts.
Candidates can apply either offline or Online. Candidates can submit application fee by challan which is generated by the system after complete the Part-I registration.
Details of Recruitment SSC Junior Translator 2019
Post Name – Junior tranlator, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak
Job Type- Central Government Jobs
Location – All Over India
Registration Dates- 27th August to 26 Sept 2019
Official website- www.ssc.nic.in
Candidates must have completed Master Degree in either Hindi or English as compulsory subjects. The Candidates, who have completed their bachelor’s Degree with Hindi or English as main subjects.
Age Limitation: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for SSC Junior Hindi Translator Vacancy. Relaxation will be applicable for reserved category as per govt rules. 5 Year age relaxation for SC/ST category and 3 years relaxation for OBC category.
General/OBC – Rs 100
SC/ST/PH/Female- no Fee
How to Apply Recruitment SSC Junior Translator 2019
- Visit official website of SSC – www.ssc.nic.in
- Downlaod teh notification and read before apply for this posts
- Click for new rgistration (for new user)
- Fill the application form and click “I agree” button
- Login for part-II registrationn using the userID and Password
- Pay the application fee either offline or online
- Attach supported documents
- Submit and take a print out of submitted form