RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19: Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway has issued notification for the posts of Act Apprentice posts in RRC-NR Lucknow, UP, Delhi, Ambala and Haryana. Advertisement no RRC/NR02/2018/Apprentice Act, Online Application has started so Northern Railway Recruitment Cell from 31 Dec 2018 to 31st Jan til 12:00 PM for 1092 posts.
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts before 31st Jan 2019. here we are provided details of the posts.
RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19 | Details of Posts | Online Apply
Name of Organization- Railway Recruitment Cell,
Zone- Northern Zone
Job Location – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Ambala, Firozpur, Haryana,
Post Name – Act Apprentice
Total posts – 1092 posts
Official website – http://www.rrcnr.org/
Start Date- 31st Dec 2018
Last Date- 31st Jan 2019
Education Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10th class (minimum 50% marks) with ITI in relevant trade.
GEN/UN – 15 to 24 year as on the date 31st Jan 2019, Age relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST (5 years), and 3 years for OBC candidates
Application Fee: Candidates will have to pay Rs 100 for general /OBC and there is no fee for SC/ST candidates
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Merit list.
Pay Scale: As per RRC NR norms
How to Apply RRC NR Apprentice Recruitment 2018-19
- Visit official website – http://www.rrcnr.org/
- Search Current opening section, click on it
- read the notification carefully
- If eligible , then click apply online
- click for new registration for new users
- complete the registration and click submit
- login using the userID and Password
- Fill the application form
- Upload photo and signature
- Pay the application fee
- Submit and take a print out