Uttarakhand Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 529 Posts-How to Apply: Uttarakhand Postal Department, Dehradun has published notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak (519 posts).
Eligible candidates can apply for these before the last date (23 August 2023).
Organizaed By: Uttarakhand Postal Department
Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak, BPM, ABPM
Total Posts: 529 posts
Qualifications: 10th standard
10th pass (Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate) with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education of GOI/ State Governments/ UTs in India.
Studied the local language, i.e, Hindi at least up to Secondary standard as compulsory or elective subjects.
Compulsory Knowledge of Computer & Cycling.
Adequate means of Livelihood.
Age limit: 18 years to 40 years.
General & EWS Category Aspirants must have their age limit as follows:-
Minimum Age = 18 years
Maximum Age = 40 years
Reserved Category Applicants must have their Minimum Age limit of 18 years while Maximum Age Limit as follows:-
OBC Maximum Age = 43 years
SC/ ST Maximum Age = 45 years
UR – PH Maximum Age = 50 years
OBC – PH Maximum Age = 53 years
SC/ ST – PH Maximum Age = 55 years
Application Fee: UR, EWS and OBC candidates have to pay Application Fee of Rs. 100/- for Dak Sevak Recruitment.
Selection Process: The selection will be done based on marks of contestants secured in Academics.
Candidates who find their Registration Number in the Merit List will get a call for document verification from the Organization.
How to Apply Uttarakhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak:
- Visit the Official Website of India Post GDS – https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/
- Find out a link titled “Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak Schedule-II July-2023 Posts”
- Go through the information available in the notification to get brief details about a vacancy.
- After going thoroughly, press the Registration button to start filling up your application form.
- Fill up the candidate’s details like Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Community, Contact/ Mobile Number, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Educational Qualifications (Circle in which 10th class passed, Year of passing 10th class, etc.), etc. in the online registration form.
- Submit button, a Registration Number will be generated and appears on your screen.
- Deposit the Fee and upload your Passport Size Colour Photo, Signature Image as well as other necessary certificates by using the Registration Number.
- At last, click on the Print Application Form option.
- Until the release of a final result, applicants are advised to keep their printed copy of the Application Form in Safe Custody.
Download PDF file: click here
Click to Apply Online: click here